New Patient Consultation
– What to Bring to your Initial Consultation
- The letter of referral from your family doctor GP), dentist or specialist
- Full medical history, including list of current medications, x-rays and laboratory or test results
All patients are required to
have a consultation with your surgeon prior to treatment:
- To allow for initial assessment and explanation
- Discuss the treatment plan and options
- Opportunity for the patient to ask questions
- Select the appropriate type of anaesthetic – local, intravenous sedation or general
- Discuss the costs involved for planned treatment
Need More Information?
If you have further questions please contact our office
on 03 9654 4844 and ask for your specific surgeon’s secretary
Online Form – Fill Out The New Patient Registration Form
Please fill out form on the Patient Registration Form page, and press the ‘Send’ button.
If you are unable to do so, please arrive at least 10 minutes earlier than your appointment to complete the form on the day.